Dear Brothers and sisters, considering the continuous spread of COVID-19, to avoid the possible spreading the virus during gatherings, all the church venues starting from this Saturday, 15 February, 2020, will be temporarily closed, details are as follows:
All Worship Services –
- Saturday ANEW Worship Service and Sunday Worship Service will be online. We invite the congregation to stay home and worship online;
- Children Church Worship Service will be online. We invite parents to accompany their children to watch at home and worship together;
- Youth Worship Service will be online. We invite the youth congregation to watch online at home;
- FN Worship Service will be online. We invite the congregation to watch online at home;
- Other services will be suspended until further notice, including Hallelujah Worship Service on Friday, the Abundant 120 Worship Service and New Wine Service on Saturday.
Morning Devotion –
- Morning devotion will be uploaded on 611 website “Morning devotion” before 12pm Tuesday to Friday. Let’s all hear and receive the Word of God.
Prayer Meeting –
- Prayer meeting shall be held every Tuesday to Friday with live broadcast. We invite the congregation to stay home, worship and pray together:
Morning devotion live broadcast: 08:00-09:30
Night time prayer live broadcast: 19:00-20:00
- 40-days fasting and prayer will be updated daily (please click here)
- 247 Big Fish Room will not be opened to the public until further notice
Cell Group –
- As the church venue will not be opened, online cell meeting is recommended.
Children Church and Youth Zone –
- 13/3 (Fri) – 15/3 (Sun) The Purim Children Drama is suspended
- Children Church Playgroup is suspended until further notice;
- Children Harp Class is suspended until further notice;
- Tree of Life Kindergarten is suspended until 16/3 (Mon) per Education Bureau announcement;
- Youth Daniel Project is suspended until 16/3 (Mon) per Education Bureau announcement;
- H Cube Self-study Room is suspended until further notice.
Membership Ceremony and Baptism –
- Membership Ceremony on 1/3 (Sun) and Baptism on 15/3 (Sun) is postponed until further notice.
Equipping Centre and HISCO Courses –
- Cell Leader Basic Training on 16/2 and 23/2 (Sun) will be changed to online; other courses are postponed until further notice.
- 06/04 (Mon) Proverbs 9
- 07/04 (Tue) Psalms 119:1-16
- 08/04 (Wed) Psalms 119:17-32
- 09/04 (Thu) Psalms 119:33-48
- 10/04 (Fri) Psalms 119:49-64
- 11/04 (Sat) Proverbs 10
- 13/04 (Mon) Proverbs 11
- 14/04 (Tue) Philippians 1
- 15/04 (Wed) Philippians 2
- 16/04 (Thu) Philippians 3
- 17/04 (Fri) Philippians 4
- 18/04 (Sat) Proverbs 12