- We believe the entire Bible is God-breathed & thus contains perfect truths & should be held as the ulterior authority & principles for Christians in both their spiritual & daily life. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13)
- We believe the one & only true God Jehovah who reveals Himself as the Holy Trinity – the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit. He is the creator of all things & is the only Lord of salvation for all mankind. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe Jesus is the only Son of God and is conceived by the Holy Spirit, given birth by a virgin – Mary; He is fully God and fully man. (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14, 9:6)
- We believe Jesus Christ died for our sins on the cross. He was buried but was raised from the dead on the 3rd day according to the Scriptures. He then ascended into heaven and He will return one day as promised. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Roman 4:25, John 14: 2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe that the Holy Spirit shares the same essence, the same authority, the same supreme position, the same glory with the Father & the Son; He gives life to the believers & blesses them with different kinds of spiritual gifts, and these gifts that are still manifested today. (John 3:5-8; Romans 8:9-13; 1 Corinthians 12:1-11; Romans 12:6-8; Ephesians 4:4-16)
- We believe that men are created in God’s own image; however due to disobedience, we have fallen from grace as sinners, abject & helpless. We need His salvation. (Genesis 1:26-27; 3:1-7; Romans 5:12, 18)
- We believe men can only be saved by God’s grace. Men must repent & believe that Jesus died for our sins in our stead on the cross for salvation to complete. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12, 22)
- We believe that believers must be continuously filled by the Holy Spirit and must lead a sanctified life, being set apart from the world. They should bear the fruits of the Holy Spirit & receive power from the Holy Spirit in order to serve the Lord effectively. (Ephesians 5:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14, 7:1, Galatians 5:22; Acts of Apostles 1:8)
- We believe the purpose of the church are to equip the saints, to live as witness of Christ Jesus, to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven until God’s Commission is accomplished. (Matthew 5:13-16, 28:18-20; Ephesians 4:11-16; Philippians 2: 14-16)
- We believe the church is Christ’s body on earth. True ecumenism is made up of born-again believers from all local churches, all across the world. (Ephesians 4:4, 12; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Acts of A|postles 15:22; Matthew 18:18, 15-20)
- We believe that baptism that is fully immersed in water is the principal way through which the church should baptise those who are saved. However, we do respect all other forms of baptism. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38, 19:1-6)
- We believe children are gifts from God. Dedication of children to God pleases Him. Parents should also take up their responsibility in teaching their children spiritual matters and bring up their next generation to love and fear God. (Psalms 127:3; 1 Samuel 1:21-28; Luke 2:21-23; Proverbs 3:1-4, 13:24)
- We believe all those who are reborn through baptism can take part in the Lord’s supper. We must examine our behaviour when we receive the communion, otherwise we are consuming our own sins. (1 Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28)
- We believe Satan is a real spiritual existence. He & his followers have been judged & will perish in the Hell of fire on the final day of Judgement. (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10)
- We believe in the Day of Judgement and the return of Christ Jesus. He will then judge the dead & the living. Those who do not believe will suffer perpetual punishment. Believers will receive eternal life & will reign with Jesus forever & ever. (Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15, 22:5)
NOT to talk about politics: We should unceasingly pray for our country and the political leaders and we respect everybody’s individual political standing. However, please do not engage in political activities or make personal political statements in church or cell groups, so as to avoid unnecessary conflicts or opposition.
NOT to sell: We respect people working in business relating to fund, insurance, financial management, direct selling and others. They may introduce their jobs briefly when first joining church or a cell group. However, they should not take the initiative to sell or hard-sell products to other cell members. Brothers or sisters may approach them for inquiry or to make purchase when in need. If complaints are raised to MG department against a cell group leader regarding any pecuniary transaction with cell members, we reserve the right to disqualify him/her as a cell leader.
NOT to lend and to guarantee: We encourage church members to help with a willing heart those brothers and sisters who are in need of clothing or food supply. However, we do not encourage members to lend money to or provide guarantee for other members.
NOT to invite outsiders or people from other churches for help: the consent of a cell leader or tribe leader must be obtained before any guest speaker is invited to share in church. In case of shortage of manpower, it is advisable to invite other cell leaders or pastoral co-workers.