- 線上生命課 24/10 (六Sat) 1100 – 1230
- 感恩分享會 20/12 (日Sun) 1500 – 1630
- 技巧課進行時期：27/10 (二Tue) – 19/12 (日Sun)
- 全修/選修 日/夜間學房學生(包括海外學房)
– 開課20分鐘後到達 / 網上簽到將作缺席論。
1. 請時常留意電子郵件 / WhatsApp / 谷歌課室 訊息，或向本中心接待處查詢。
- 本中心將採用 WhatsApp 或「谷歌課室」作課程公告和教學用途；如您未有gmail，請立即申請。谷歌用戶註冊
- [延伸學習課] 適合相關課程現有學生或舊生重溫和熟練之前所學的技巧
- [入門] 適合完全沒有相關學習經驗、希望培養相關學習興趣、初體驗之人士
- [初階 (I)] 適合已完成入門課程、已掌握相關基本技巧、並希望將來能在教會服侍之人士
- [初階 (II)] 適合已完成初階(I)課程、已掌握相關基本技巧、並願意嘗試在教會投入服侍實習之人士
- [中階 (I)] 適合已完成初階課程、已掌握一定相關技巧、並願意在教會投入服侍實習之人士
- [中階 (II)] 適合已完成中階(I)課程、已掌握一定相關技巧、並願意在教會投入服侍實習之人士 [進階 (I)] 適合已完成中階課程、願意進深學習、並願意在教會投入服侍之人士
- [進階 (II)] 適合已完成進階 (I) 課程、願意進深學習、並願意在教會投入服侍之人士
- [準髙階] 需獲教會或導師推薦
- [高階] 需獲教會或導師推薦
- [深造] 需獲教會或導師推薦
帳戶名稱：KINGDOM ARTIST CRADLE COMPANY LIMITED
RULES & REMINDERS FOR STUDENTS
PART I: VISION
The courses we offer are for spreading Good News, as well as nurturing worshippers and stewards in God’s Kingdom. Students should attend courses and follow the arrangement with a humble attitude of receiving trainings and serving God.
PART II: ENROLLMENT AND PAYMENT
- Online application is applied to each term. A message will pop up on the screen to confirm that your application is submitted successfully.
- An email will be sent to each selected applicant as a confirmation of the offer. For other applicants, if you still have not received any message on the day before the class starts, you can treat your application as fail.
- For completing the whole enrollment procedure, all selected applicants should settle the payment of the tuition fee by the stated deadline in the message at any appointed bank or via online / mobile banking, and upload the information as well as the payment receipt to the online system. Any late payment or incomplete information will lead to an unsuccessful enrolment. The offer will be given to other applicants on the waiting list.
- No installment plan is accepted. Students should settle the tuition fee with one single payment.
- HISCO has special offer for the following applicants:
- 611 Co-workers (including branch churches)
- Children of 611 co-workers (including branch churches)
- Full-time / Part-time Day-time / Evening-time students of 611 Leadership Institute (including overseas 611 Leadership Institute)
- HISCO Voucher holder of the previous term
PART III: CLASS ARRANGEMENT AND RULES
- Keep your receipt carefully, and present it for attendance-taking at your first class.
- If there is insufficient no. of applicants, HISCO reserves the right for merging classes, as well as changing the time, venue and tutor of a class.
- All classes will be conducted as scheduled, except clashing with the CHURCH holidays or any special arrangement made by CHURCH, or a school suspension announced by the EDB due to unstable weather or any special situation (including spread of diseases, unstable political condition, etc.). For any of the above conditions, HISCO will inform the concerned classes via WhatsApp at least 2 hours before the classes start.
- Let us preserve our spiritual home by no eating nor drinking in the classroom (except water). Return the classroom to the original setting after class and maintain its cleanliness.
- Without your tutor’s permission, do not use mobile phone, camera nor any recording devices in class (including online classroom). You are advised to switch off or mute all alarms and electronic devices before class.
- For parent-child courses, an infant should attend class accompanied by his/her guardian; for other courses, no non-enrolled can participate in the class.
- If any student is found damaging any musical instrument or equipment of HISCO or CHURCH, HISCO reserves the right to request a compensation from the student or his/her guardian.
- Without HISCO’s permission, students should not change the class time nor allow anyone to replace him/her.
- HISCO expects students to meet the following attendance:
- Compulsory attendance of the first class – Life Series and the last class – Thanksgiving and Sharing Session;
- At least 80% attendance of the technique classes;
- Absence will be marked for any arrival / attendance-taking 20 minutes after the class starts.
- No make-up session or partial refund will be done for any absence from a class, or any class cancellation due to school suspension announced by the Education Bureau (abb.: ‘EDB’).
- Students, tutors and visitors are responsible for their own belongings.
PART IV: ROOM RESERVATION
- All rooms in HISCO are for students’ practice and tutors’ teaching only. The room rental fee is HKD 25 per session (30 minutes). Contact HISCO for checking the room availability first and settle the payment at HISCO Reception to confirm the reservation at first-come-first-serve basis.
- Students should present the payment receipt for claiming the room reserved.
- For better usage of resources, once you have decided not to claim a reserved room, cancel your reservation by calling HISCO to re-open the timeslot for other Brothers and Sisters at once.
- Claim the reserved room and return it punctually; for any reserved room emptied for 10 minutes, it will open for walk-in, yet the rental fee will stick to the original price.
PART V: Communication and Other Policies
- Pay attention to email / WhatsApp / Google Classroom messages, or make your enquiry at HISCO Reception.
- The learning and teaching materials used by HISCO are under the protection of Hong Kong Copyright. Any re-sale is prohibited.
- HISCO preserves the right of revision to the above articles.
- HISCO will stick to the Chinese version of the above content if any discrepancy is found between the Chinese and English versions.
- Pay attention to the enrollment period of each term.
- Compulsory attendance is required for the Life Series Class and Thanksgiving & Sharing Session. Please reserve your time to attend.
- HISCO is going to use “WhatsApp” or “Google Classroom” as the platforms for further announcements as well as learning and teaching. Register a “gmail” before enrollment if you do not have one. Google Account Registration
- Welcome all Brothers and Sisters of 611 Bread of Life Christian Churches (including branch churches) to apply for the HISCO courses; new-comers are welcome to participate in some of the courses specified. Please pay attention to the ‘Target Participant’ and ‘Pre-requisite’ when choosing a course.
- Course allocation is first-come-first-serve. The enrollment record is based on HISCO computing system. .
- The online application form is only for collecting personal particular and preferences. This form submission does not mean a successful enrollment. If Brothers and Sisters who are allocated into any courses do not settle the payment for enrollment completion, the quotas will be given to the applicants on the waiting list.
- A confirmation message will pop-up on the screen once you have successfully submitted the online application. If you do not receive the message, probably you have faced some technical problems. Please apply again or contact HISCO Reception for enquiry. HISCO is not responsible for any delayed application due to technical problems.
- Once this online application is submitted successfully, the stated preferences and priorities cannot be changed. Please make careful consideration at this stage.
- Our tutors embrace the visions of ‘Restore Authentic Worship’ and ‘Raise Up the Next Generation to be Worshippers’. They are with abundant teaching experience, and were well-trained in famous institutions or under professionals.
- Unless specified, all courses are conducted in Cantonese, assisted with Putonghua and English.
- Class Level:
[Experiential] For those who wish to get to know the courses, HISCO and Church 611
[Extended-learning] For the current students of the course who would like to get more familiar with the skills learnt before
- [Introductory] Suitable for those who have no relevant learning experience, and wish to have a trial to nurture a hobby
- [Beginner (I)] Suitable for those who have completed the Introductory course and can handle the relevant basic techniques, and wish to serve in church in the future
- [Beginner (II)] Suitable for those who have completed the Beginner (I) course and can handle the relevant basic techniques, and are willing to be arranged for the serving practicum in church
- [Intermediate (I)] Suitable for those who have completed the Beginner courses and can handle the certain relevant techniques, and are willing to be arranged for the serving practicum in church
- [Intermediate (II)] Suitable for those who have completed the Intermediate (I) course and can handle the certain relevant techniques, and are willing to be arranged for the serving practicum in church
- [Upper-intermediate (I)] Suitable for those who have completed the Intermediate courses, are willing to acquire further techniques and serve in church
- [Upper-intermediate (II)] Suitable for those who have completed the Upper-intermediate (I), are willing to acquire further techniques and serve in church
- [Pre-advanced] Nomination from church or tutor is needed
- [Advanced] Nomination from church or tutor is needed
- [In-depth] Nomination from church or tutor is needed
- “Monthly Prayer Meeting” may cause postponement of classes.
- Students should bring their own instruments or instrumental gadgets for class. Students of Introductory classes can purchase instruments or instrumental gadgets via HISCO. To reserve enough time for purchase and delivery, state on the application form if you would like us to purchase for you.
- To facilitate our communication, please ensure the accuracy of the application information.
- Aged 17 or below must provide your guardian’s information. The guardian should be a Hong Kong resident aged 18-year-old or above.
HIS MUSICAL LAND (HISCO)
國度藝術 ‧ 家有限公司 Kingdom Artist Cradle Company Limited
查詢電話 Enquiry Hotline / WhatsApp：(852) 6113-4766
接待處辦公時間 Reception Office Hour：
- [周二、三、五、六 Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat] 10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:00
- [周四 Thu] 14:00 – 17:00
- 主日、周一、教會假期及公眾假期休息 Closed on Sun, Mon, Church Holiday and Public Holiday